Spectrum Camera Solutions F101-P1378-BD Explosion-Proof Camera
Certified (NEC, ATEX, IECEx) for use in potentially combustible environments, this network camera captures excellent detailed images in 4K resolution. Featuring advanced low-light technology and advanced WDR imaging it delivers true colors and great details in challenging light or near darkness. It offers P-Iris for images with better contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field. Designed to act as a deterrent, it includes electronic image stabilization for stable images as well as enhanced security features, barrel distortion correction, shock detection and scene profiles. Built-in reduced bandwidth and storage technology with support for H.264 and H.265 provides exceptional savings on bandwidth and storage. Plus, with CS mount and support for motorized i-CS, you can easily change lens to meet your requirements.
- 4K resolution
- Advanced low-light technology and advanced WDR imaging
- Signed firmware and secure boot
- Electronic image stabilization
- Built-in reduced bandwidth and storage technology with support for H.264 and H.265
- Operating Temperature:
Zone system: -50°C to +55°C
(USA) Class/Division system: -40°C to +55°C
- cFMus, ATEX, IECEX, EAC, UKEX/UKCA, PESO* Pending
- Class I II III Division 1 Gr B,C,D,E,F,G; II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 Gb II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
• Made in Houston, Texas.
IP66-rated, powdercoated aluminum chassis
Casing manufactured and certified by Spectrum Camera Solutions, LLC