Spectrum Camera Solutions F101-P1377-BD Explosion-Proof Camera
Certified (NEC, ATEX, IECEx) for use in potentially combustible environments, the lightweight camera offers high quality, high resolution images of objects and people. Featuring advanced low-light technology and advanced WDR imaging, it delivers true colors and great details in challenging light or near darkness. It includes electronic image stabilization for stable images despite vibration. And, intelligent i-CS lens technology facilitates fast and easy installation with remote zoom. Enhanced security features such as signed firmware and secure boot ensure the integrity and authenticity of the firmware. Furthermore, reduced bandwidth and storage needs with support for H.264/H.265 significantly lowers bandwidth and storage requirements.
- 30 fps in 5 MP or up to 180 fps in HDTV 720p
- Low-light technology and advanced WDR imaging
- Reduced bandwidth and storage needs supporting H.264 and H.265
- Signed firmware and secure boot
- Operating Temperature:
Zone system: -50°C to +55°C
(USA) Class/Division system: -40°C to +55°C
- cFMus, ATEX, IECEX, EAC, UKEX/UKCA, PESO* Pending
- Class I II III Division 1 Gr B,C,D,E,F,G; II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 Gb II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Made in Houston, Texas.
IP66-rated, powdercoated aluminum chassis
Casing manufactured and certified by Spectrum Camera Solutions, LLC