Spectrum Camera Solutions F101-P1375-BD Explosion-Proof Camera
This explosion-protected network camera is an easy-to-install and easy-to-integrate fixed box camera. This network camera offers excellent video even in vibrating conditions and features scene profiles for automatically adjusted settings to suit specific scenes. Enhanced security features such as signed firmware and secure boot ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera’s firmware. Furthermore, features such as tampering alarm and video streaming indicator ensure full control of the video.
With advanced low-light technology and advanced WDR imaging technology, the camera provides details even in challenging light conditions and thanks to built-in reduced bandwidth and storage technology, storage and bandwidth are significantly reduced. The camera’s CS mount enables flexibility to change to bigger or more intelligent lenses, such as i-CS lenses.
- HDTV 1080p at up to 60 fps
- Electronic image stabilization
- Signed firmware and secure boot
- Advanced low-light technology and advanced WDR imaging technology
- Built-in reduced bandwidth and storage technology with support for H.264 and H.265
- Operating Temperature:
Zone system: -50°C to +55°C
(USA) Class/Division system: -40°C to +55°C
- cFMus, ATEX, IECEX, EAC, UKEX/UKCA, PESO* Pending
- Class I II III Division 1 Gr B,C,D,E,F,G; II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 Gb II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Made in Houston, Texas.
IP66-rated, powdercoated aluminum chassis
Casing manufactured and certified by Spectrum Camera Solutions, LLC