Spectrum Camera Solutions D201-X-Q6075-E-BD Explosion-Proof PTZ Camera
Certified (cFMus, ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO) for use in potentially combustible environments, this camera offers HDTV 1080p and 40x optical zoom for great overview and excellent detail. Featuring advanced low-light technology, it captures images with more realistic and saturated colors and sharper images of moving objects. It includes autotracking with click and track functionality for active object tracking, and orientation aid with support for dynamic overlays for quick orientation. Built-in cybersecurity features such as signed firmware and secure boot ensure the integrity and authenticity of the firmware. Furthermore, reduced bandwidth and storage needs technology with support for H.264/H.265 significantly lowers bandwidth and storage requirements.
- HDTV 1080p at 50/60 fps, with 40x optical zoom
- Advanced low-light technology
- Autotracking and orientation aid
- TPM, FIPS 140–2 level 2 certified
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +50°C
- cFMus, ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO, UKEX/UKCA*, PESO* Pending
- Class I II III Division 1 Gr B,C,D,E,F,G; II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 Gb II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Made in Houston, Texas.
The embedded analytics shall be backed by free support within warranty period.
The main unit shall be backed by a five years manufacturer warranty.
The contractor or designated subcontractor shall submit credentials of completed manufacturer certification, verified by a third party organization, as proof of the knowledge.
A = Aluminum casing powder coated red
S = Stainless Steel casing 316L